Home > Work > Licensure


Licensing Bodies and Associations

Registration, Licensure or certification is required for many occupations within the Saskatchewan health system. A regulated occupation is governed by the laws of the province, through a professional organization or regulatory body. The specific credentials required for each opportunity will be on the job posting.

OccupationRegulatory Body
AudiologistSaskatchewan Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
ChiropractorChiropractors’ Association of Saskatchewan
Dental AssistantSaskatchewan Dental Assistants’ Association
Dental HygienistSaskatchewan Dental Hygienists’ Association
Dental TherapistSaskatchewan Dental Therapists Association
DentistCollege of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan
DietitianSaskatchewan Dietitians Association
Licensed Practical NurseSaskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
Medical Laboratory TechnologistSaskatchewan Society of Medical Laboratory Technologists
Medical Radiation TechnologistSaskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
MidwifeSaskatchewan College of Midwives
Occupational TherapistThe Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists
OptometristSaskatchewan Association of Optometrists
ParamedicSaskatchewan College of Paramedics
PharmacistSaskatchewan College of Pharmacy Professionals
Pharmacy TechniciansSaskatchewan College of Pharmacy Professionals
Physical TherapistSaskatchewan College of Physical Therapists
PsychologistSaskatchewan College of Psychologists
Registered NurseCollege of Registered Nurses of Saskatchewan
Registered Practical NurseRegistered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan
Respiratory TherapistSaskatchewan College of Respiratory Therapists
Social WorkerSaskatchewan Association of Social Workers
SonographerSonography Canada
Speech Language PathologistSaskatchewan Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists