Reports to the Primary Health Care Services Manager, the Senior Therapist is responsible for the planning, development, organization and delivery of therapy services within the framework of the interdisciplinary team. The Senior Therapist provides coaching, mentoring and guidance to staff therapists and other team members. Delivers therapy programs in accordance with philosophy and service guidelines of the Home Care therapy program as well as the vision, mission and values of the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region.
- Minimum requirement is a Baccalaureate degree in Occupational Therapy from a program which is recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed by the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapy and be eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapy
- Requires CPR certification.
- Valid Saskatchewan driver's license and access to a vehicle on a daily basis for work purposes.
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement.
- HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
- Please submit a cover letter and resume when applying for this position.
Geographic Location: PRIMARY HEALTH CARE SERVICES
Expected Start Date: June 21, 2019
Expected Up To Date: September 11, 2020
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Employment Services, Wascana Rehabilitation Centre