OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST DEGREE
RHA Job Number:GO-00632041-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Hours to International Airport:2.0
Department:OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY - CENTRAL
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:June 7, 2021
Closing Date:June 7, 2022 17:00
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days
112.00 hours per 3 week rotation: 14 shifts of 8.00 hours
Rate of Pay: $35.131 to $42.958 (5 step range)
The Occupational Therapist-Degree - Community/Outpatient reports directly to the Manager Outpatient/Community Therapies. The Occupational Therapist-Degree is accountable for assisting the Occupational Therapist - Degree Senior Community Based in planning, organizing, directing and supervising the activities of facility based and home based clients within the designated service area. The incumbent will follow the Occupational Therapy Professional Guidelines to ensure that patients/clients referred receive a high standard of occupational therapy. This will be done in accordance with the Sunrise Health Region Mission Statement and the Physical and Occupational Therapy Department Statement of Purpose, policies and procedures of the facility and department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Valid drivers license or the ability to travel both within the Region and Provincially
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists
- Ability to follow safe work practices
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Successful candidates will be required to provide:
� Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
� Certificate/Diploma/Degree as required for position
� Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
Expected Start Date: June 21, 2021
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING "APPLY".
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.