MEDICAL RADIATION TECHNOLOGIST
RHA Job Number:GO-00567820-3
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Medical Radiation Technologist
Employer:SHA (Kelsey Trail)
Hours to International Airport:2.5
Facility Name:NIPAWIN HOSPITAL
Employment Term:Part Time
Posting Date:December 9, 2019
Closing Date:December 9, 2020 17:00
Hours of Work:386.00 hours per 15 week rotation
Rate of Pay:Pay Band 16 $34.530 to $36.990 (3 step range)
Performs diagnostic technical procedures utilizing radiation equipment for the diagnosis and tracking of disease and pathology.
- Certification with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Registered with the Saskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Registered with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Medical Radiologic Technology diploma
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
HOURS OF WORK AS STATED, EXCEPT WHERE REDUCED ON A STATUTORY HOLIDAY(S).
To ensure that you aren't missed for an opportunity, please ensure that your Gateway talent profile and contact information is up to date and/or attach a current resume.
Geographic Location: NIPAWIN
Expected Start Date: September 3, 2019
Expected Up To Date: November 8, 2020
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To