Occupational Therapist Degree
RHA Job Number:GO-00575360
Number of Vacancies:1
Hours to International Airport:0.0
Facility Name:Idylwyld Centre
Employment Term:Part Time
Posting Date:September 10, 2019
Closing Date:September 20, 2019 21:30
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days
In a 2 week rotation: 9 shifts of 7.50 hours
Rate of Pay: $34.168 to $41.780 (5 step range)
Under the direction of the senior of occupational therapy community services, the staff occupational therapist will provide occupational therapy service to clients referred to this service.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists
Experience in a community setting is an asset.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to travel both within the region and provincially
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Expected Start Date: October 14, 2019
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To