The Registered Nurse will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care. The Registered Nurse is responsible for promoting the Mission, Vision and Values of the Sunrise Health Region through provisions of safe quality nursing care to clients. He/She is responsible to the Manager of the designated area.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Nursing
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA)
- Note: This position is open to all SUN members within the bargaining unit as per Article 27.05 of the SUN Collective Bargaining Agreement, however first preference will be given to employees of Sunrise Health Region.
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
If you have more than one required additional document, place them into 1 file
(preferably Microsoft Word or PDF) and upload under Additional Document on the Apply screen.
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
Geographic Location: Kamsack
Expected Start Date: March 20, 2018
Expected Up To Date: December 9, 2018
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING "APPLY".
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.