Medical Laboratory Technologist 1
RHA Job Number:GO-00594283-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Medical Laboratory Technologist
Hours to International Airport:3.0
Facility Name:CYPRESS REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Employment Term:Part Time
Posting Date:May 25, 2020
Closing Date:May 25, 2021 17:00
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days, Evenings, Weekends, On Call
In a 12 week rotation: 29 shifts of 8.00 hours
Rate of Pay:Pay Band 16 $34.190 to $36.630 (3 step range)
Performs laboratory duties for the detection, prevention and management of physiological and pathological conditions.
- Medical Laboratory Technology diploma
- Certified by the Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science
- Licensed and registered by the Saskatchewan Society of Medical Laboratory Technologists
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
The successful candidate is responsible to obtain and provide an original Criminal Record Check (CRC) & Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) from their local police service, RCMP or previous country/countries of residence that is dated within the past six (6) months that is satisfactory to the Saskatchewan Health Authority. Internal candidates may be required to provide a CRC & VSC during recruitment and selection process.
Expected Start Date: June 1, 2020
Expected Up To Date: May 31, 2021
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To