SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST MASTERS
RHA Job Number:GO-00538545-16
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Speech Language Pathologist
Employer:SHA (Sun Country)
Hours to International Airport:1.0
Facility Name:WEYBURN MENTAL HEALTH / PUBLIC HEALTH
Department:RGNL THERAPY SERVICES
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:June 4, 2019
Closing Date:June 21, 2019 21:30
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days
112.00 hours per 3 week rotation
Rate of Pay: $37.805 to $46.226 (5 step range)
Reporting to the Regional Manager of Therapy Services, the Speech Language Pathologist is an integral member of an interdisciplinary regional team. The SLP is required to assess, diagnose, and implement treatment or speech and/or language remediation programs to the adult population in a large geographical area. The SLP will also provide consultation, public education, caregiver training programs and therapy care for adults with communication and/or swallowing disorders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Canadian Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (CASLPA)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (SASLPA)
- Ability to communicate with and maintain an effective working relationship with clients from diverse social, economic and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to competently use computers and software applications as required by the position
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, independent judgment and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Does include travel; Hours of Work are Monday to Friday.
Scheduled hours of work may be reduced during the rotation stipulated when a statutory or designated holiday is recognized during that period.
Geographic Location: Estevan
Expected Start Date: July 1, 2019
Expected Up To Date: June 8, 2020
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Please submit an application by clicking Apply.