The Physical Therapist - Degree reports directly to the Manager of Integrated Therapies and Stroke Services. He/she is accountable for the provision of physical therapy services to the clients at the Yorkton Regional Health Centre, and will provide coverage in other service areas in staff absences. The Physical Therapist - Degree is accountable for assisting in planning, organizing, and performing within the Physical Therapy Professional Guidelines to ensure that clients/residents referred receive a high standard of physical therapy. In addition, duties must also be performed in accordance with Sunrise Health Region mission statement and Therapy department statement of purpose, policies and procedures of the facility and department.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
If you have more than one required additional document, place them into 1 file
(preferably Microsoft Word or PDF) and upload under Additional Document on the Apply screen.
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
Expected Start Date: April 10, 2019
Expected Up To Date: December 13, 2019
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING "APPLY".
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.