Occupational Therapist - Degree
RHA Job Number:GO-00640855-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Hours to International Airport:3.0
Facility Name:COMMUNITY/MENTAL HEALTH
Department:Autism Spectrum Disorder
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:August 23, 2021
Closing Date:August 23, 2022 17:00
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days
224.00 hours per 6 week rotation
Rate of Pay: $35.131 to $42.958 (5 step range)
The Occupational Therapist provides assessment and treatment of patients, clients, and residents of all ages with physical, cognitive and/or psychosocial impairments in multiple health care settings as per therapy protocols and best practice guidelines.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists
Minimum one (1) year clinical experience in mental health setting.
Experience in providing direct therapeutic services to children. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of community development
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with patients, their representatives, and other healthcare professionals
- Knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Field Hours
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
The successful candidate is responsible to obtain and provide an original Criminal Record Check (CRC) & Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) from their local police service, RCMP or previous country/countries of residence that is dated within the past six (6) months that is satisfactory to the Saskatchewan Health Authority. Internal candidates may be required to provide a CRC & VSC during recruitment and selection process.
Expected Start Date: November 29, 2021
Expected Up To Date: December 30, 2022
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
External applicants applying to the Saskatchewan Health Authority are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of Vaccination will be required prior to offer of employment.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To