EMERGENCY MEDICAL RESPONDER (CASUAL)
RHA Job Number:GO-00616506-2
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Emergency Medical Responder
Employer:SHA (Sun Country)
Hours to International Airport:2.0
Facility Name:WAWOTA MEMORIAL HEALTH CENTRE
Posting Date:March 31, 2021
Closing Date:April 13, 2021 21:30
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, On Call
Rate of Pay:Pay Band 11 $22.160 to $23.740 (3 step range)
Reporting to the EMS Manager the Emergency Medical Responder is responsible for responding to emergency and non-emergent calls for service, provide initial assessment, treatment and transport of ill or injured persons.
- First Aid certificate
- CPR Level C certificate
- Grade 10
- Emergency Medical Responder Certificate
- Licensing Exam to become registered with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to communicate in a cross-cultural setting, where required by the job
- Valid Class 4 driver's license
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
- No guaranteed hours. Must be available a minimum of two (2) days per week. Must be available all shifts, short shifts, short notice calls, stats & holidays.
- The successful candidate is responsible to obtain and provide an original Criminal Record Check (CRC) & Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) from their local police service, RCMP or previous country/countries of residence that is dated within the past six (6) months that is satisfactory to the Saskatchewan Health Authority. Internal candidates may be required to provide a CRC & VSC during recruitment and selection process.
Expected Start Date: April 19, 2021
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Please submit an application by clicking Apply.