Responsible for organizing, producing and distributing food and beverages.
- Journeyperson Cook Certificate
- Previous: Six (6) months on-the-job experience in order to become familiar with timelines, special diets, large quantity food production and department policies and procedures.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Leadership skills
- Food Safe Certificate
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
No guaranteed hours. Must be available a minimun of two (2) days per week. Must be available all shifts, short shifts, short notice calls, stats & holidays.
Expected Start Date: June 25, 2019
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Please submit an application by clicking Apply.