EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES EMT (CASUAL)
RHA Job Number:GO-00566086
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Primary Care Paramedic
Employer:SHA (Prairie North)
Hours to International Airport:2.0
Department:MDST EMS & CEC
Posting Date:May 14, 2019
Closing Date:May 24, 2019 21:30
Rate of Pay: $28.091 to $34.348 (5 step range)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Valid Class 4 drivers license
- Clean Driver's Abstract
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics at the PCP/EMT level
- CMA Accredited Pre-Hospital Care Program at the Primary Care Paramedic (PCP/EMT) level
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel both within the region and provincially
- No guaranteed hours
- This is a Regional position that is currently based out of the Maidstone facility, which includes EMS and the Collaborative Emergency Centre (CEC).
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Required Qualifications continued:
PCP 2011 NOCP
If the employer is unable to find a fully qualified candidate, the employer may be willing to consider an individual willing to obtain the PCP 2011 NOCP training within a specified time period at their own expense.
Geographic Location: Maidstone
Expected Start Date: May 25, 2019
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Human Resources Department, Prairie North Health Region
Fax: (306) 446-6810