The Physical Therapist-Degree reports directly to the Physical Therapist-Degree Senior in the assigned work area, as well as the Director of Therapies and Manager Integrated Therapies/Stroke Services when working in Community/outpatients and in Yorkton Regional Health Centre Acute Care respectively. The Physical Therapist-Degree is responsible for the clinical caseload and provides direct care to clients. The Physical Therapist-Degree is accountable for assisting the Physical Therapists-Degree Senior in planning, organizing, directing and supervising the activities of the designated service area within physical therapy section to ensure that patients/clients referred receive a high standard of physical therapy. This will be done in accordance with Sunrise Health Region Mission Statement and Therapy Department Statement of Purpose, policies and procedures of the facility and department.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
If you have more than one required additional document, place them into 1 file
(preferably Microsoft Word or PDF) and upload under Additional Document on the Apply screen.
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
Expected Start Date: October 15, 2017
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING "APPLY".
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.