The Speech Language Pathologist-Masters report to the Manager of the Children's Therapy Program and receives clinical guidance from the Speech Language Pathologist-Masters Senior. The Speech Language Pathologist-Masters is responsible for assisting in planning and organizing the activities of the designated service area within the Speech Language Pathology Professional Guidelines to ensure that patients/clients referred receive a high standard of Speech Language Pathology. His will be done in accordance with Sunrise Health Region Mission Statement and Therapy Department Statement of Purpose, policies and procedures of the facility and department.
- Valid drivers license or the ability to travel both within the Region and Provincially
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Canadian Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (CASLPA)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (SASLPA)
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement
Applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
If you have more than one required additional document, place them into 1 file
(preferably Microsoft Word or PDF) and upload under Additional Document on the Apply screen.
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
Expected Start Date: February 1, 2017
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING "APPLY".
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.