The Nurse Practitioner blends an in-depth knowledge of nursing with their legal authority and autonomy to order diagnostic tests, prescribe pharmaceuticals and perform specific procedures in the management and treatment of illnesses and stable chronic conditions. The practice involves working within the nursing program objectives, guidelines, and policies and procedures; building partnerships, completing community needs assessments; supporting inter-professional collaboration; and participating in continuous improvements through evaluative processes/projects
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Registered Nurse - Nurse Practitioner Program
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA)
Minimum five (5) years experience as a Nurse PractitionerKnowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to competently use computers and software applications as required by the position
- Assessment skills
- Communication skills to transfer knowledge/skills
- Knowledge of diverse health issues, culture and traditions
To be considered you are required to apply with a Cover Letter and Resume provided.
Hours of work: 112 hours in a 3 week period (on call rotation)
Fax, E-Mail of Mail resumes to:
P.O. Box 40, Buffalo Narrows, Sask. S0M 0J0
Phone: (306)235-2220 Fax: (306)235-4604
For Further Information Contact: Amrinderbir Singh, Director of Population Health Services.
We thank all applicants for your interest; only those invited for interview will be contacted.
Geographic Location: Beauval
Expected Start Date: January 14, 2019
Expected Up To Date: March 29, 2019
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To