OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST DEGREE
RHA Job Number:GO-00595643-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Employer:SHA (Five Hills)
Hours to International Airport:0.8
Facility Name:MENTAL HEALTH OUTPATIENT
Department:COMMUNITY RECOVERY TEAM
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:June 17, 2020
Closing Date:June 17, 2021 17:00
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days
224.00 hours per 6 week rotation: 28 shifts of 8.00 hours
Rate of Pay: $34.168 to $41.780 (5 step range)
As a member of the interdisciplinary team and under the general direction of the Director of Adult Community Services, this position is responsible for providing direct specialized care from a recovery service perspective that is inclusionary and flexible for individuals moderate to severe and persistent mental illness, addiction and concurrent disorders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists
- Valid Drivers License
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Services Act
- Strong knowledge of mental health and addictions, as well as, addiction related issues and the effects on the individual, family unit and community including co-current disorders and the issues related to gambling addictions.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
Expected Start Date: July 13, 2020
Expected Up To Date: September 13, 2021
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To