Promotes health and healing by functioning as a member of the care team to provide optimum care for convalescent, acutely/chronically ill, home care and long-term care clients/patients/residents.
- Licensed with the Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Practical Nursing Diploma
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Communication skills
- Activities & abilities specific to SKHA (Saskatoon): The incumbent will work full scope of practice.
Geographic Location: Located approximately 190 kms outside of Saskatoon
Expected Start Date: April 20, 2020
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To