Reporting to a Manager/Team Leader, the Senior Therapist is responsible for the planning, development, organization and delivery of therapy services within the framework of the interdisciplinary team. The Senior Therapist provides coaching, mentoring and guidance to staff therapists and other team members.
- Minimum requirement is a baccalaureate degree in Occupational therapy from a program which is recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Must be licensed by the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists and be eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Requires certification for life support.
- Please submit a cover letter and resume when applying for this position.
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement.
- HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Geographic Location: WASCANA REHABILITATION CENTRE
Expected Start Date: September 8, 2020
Expected Up To Date: September 3, 2021
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Employment Services, Wascana Rehabilitation Centre