Physical Therapist - Degree
RHA Job Number:GO-00521785-2
Number of Vacancies:1
Employer:SKHA (Prince Albert)
Hours to International Airport:1.3
Facility Name:VICTORIA HOSPITAL
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:January 3, 2018
Closing Date:January 3, 2019
Hours of Work:In a 3 week rotation:
Rate of Pay: $35.622 to $43.665 (5 step range)
Reporting to the Regional Manager of Therapies, this position is concerned with the rehabilitation of patients of all ages. The Physical Therapist renders physical therapy assessments and treatments according to referrals, hospital and departmental procedures and established standards of practice and in accordance with the mission statement, goals and objectives of the Prince Albert Parkland Health Region.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Positive approach and good listening skills to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently to plan and organize work load demands
- Eligible for CPA Registration
112 hours of work in a 3 week rotation.
Shifts (days, evenings, nights) including actual hours, date of commencement and temporary end dates are for informational purpose only and may be subject to change.
Must have a valid driver's license and access to personal vehicle should one be needed for work.
Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Geographic Location: Prince Albert
Expected Start Date: January 29, 2018
Expected Up To Date: April 27, 2018
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Human Resources, Prince Albert Parkland Health Region