Promotes health and healing by functioning as a member of the care team to provide optimum care for convalescent, acutely/chronically ill, home care and long-term care clients/patients/residents.
- Licensed with the Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Practical Nursing Diploma
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Communication skills
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
To ensure that you aren't missed for an opportunity, please ensure that your Gateway talent profile and contact information is up to date and/or attach a current resume.
Geographic Location: ARBORFIELD
Expected Start Date: January 3, 2019
Expected Up To Date: January 3, 2020
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To