MEDICAL RADIATION TECHNOLOGIST (CASUAL)
RHA Job Number:GO-00585157-18
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Medical Radiation Technologist
Employer:SHA (Sun Country)
Hours to International Airport:1.0
Facility Name:WEYBURN GENERAL HOSPITAL
Posting Date:November 11, 2020
Closing Date:November 24, 2020 21:30
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days, Evenings, Weekends, On Call
Rate of Pay:Pay Band 16 $35.210 to $37.720 (3 step range)
Performs diagnostic technical procedures utilizing radiation equipment for the diagnosis and tracking of disease and pathology.
- Certification with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Registered with the Saskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Registered with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Medical Radiologic Technology diploma
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
- No guaranteed hours. Must be available a minimum of two (2) days per week. Must be available all shifts, short shifts, short notice calls, stats & holidays.
- The successful candidate is responsible to obtain and provide an original Criminal Record Check (CRC) & Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) from their local police service, RCMP or previous country/countries of residence that is dated within the past six (6) months that is satisfactory to the Saskatchewan Health Authority. Internal candidates may be required to provide a CRC & VSC during recruitment and selection process.
Geographic Location: Weyburn
Expected Start Date: November 27, 2020
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Please submit an application by clicking Apply.