EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN - CASUAL
RHA Job Number:GO-00554607-7
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Primary Care Paramedic
Employer:SHA (Sun Country)
Hours to International Airport:1.3
Facility Name:PANGMAN HEALTH CENTRE
Posting Date:May 13, 2019
Closing Date:May 31, 2019 21:30
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, On Call
Rate of Pay: $28.091 to $34.348 (5 step range)
Reporting to Regional Director of Ambulance Services, or their designate, the Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), responds to emergent and non-emergent calls for service; and provides assessment, treatment and transportation of the ill or injured persons consistent with the Saskatchewan Ambulance Act (Department of Medical Services, Saskatchewan Health's B.L.S. Protocols), and established policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Valid Class 4 drivers license
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics at the PCP/EMT level
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) - Basic
- CMA Accredited Pre-Hospital Care Program at the Primary Care Paramedic (PCP/EMT) level
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- No guaranteed hours
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
No guaranteed hours.
Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Expected Start Date: June 10, 2019
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Please submit an application by clicking Apply.