NURSE C - NURSE PRACTITIONER
RHA Job Number:GO-00566943-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Employer:SHA (Kelsey Trail)
Hours to International Airport:2.5
Facility Name:KELSEY TRAIL HEALTH REGION - DIVISIONAL ADMIN
Department:PRIMARY HEALTH CARE
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:June 10, 2019
Closing Date:June 10, 2020 17:00
Hours of Work:112.00 hours per 3 week rotation
Rate of Pay: $49.070 to $58.690 (6 step range)
In collaboration with the physicians and other health care professionals, the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner will provide primary health care services to the communities. This includes health assessment, health promotion and protection, disease and injury prevention and assessment, provision of supportive women's wellness, instructive treatment and emergency services. In collaboration with and referral to other health care professionals; conducting community needs assessments and participating in evaluation projects. This position will include some travel within the region. Job description is available upon request.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Educated in a Nurse Practitioner program in a Canadian province/territory
- Registered Nurse - Nurse Practitioner Program
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) - Level C Health Care Provider (HCP) - Heart & Stroke
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing preferred
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA) as an RN (NP)
Two (2) to three (3) years experience as a Licensed Nurse Practitioner.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To ensure that you aren't missed for an opportunity, please ensure that your Gateway talent profile and contact information is up to date and/or attach a current resume.
Geographic Location: REGIONAL
Expected Start Date: July 2, 2019
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To