OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST DEGREE(OT-03)
RHA Job Number:GO-00594653-5
Number of Vacancies:1
Employer:SHA (Prairie North)
Hours to International Airport:1.0
Facility Name:DON ROSS
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:July 28, 2020
Closing Date:August 7, 2020 21:30
Hours of Work:In a 3 week rotation: 14 shifts of 8.00 hours
Rate of Pay: $34.168 to $41.780 (5 step range)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Experience working with clients with Autism Spectrum Disorders is an asset. Must be willing to travel within the region and have a valid drivers license.
This is a designated field hours position.
Expected Start Date: September 7, 2020
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Human Resources Department, Prairie North Health Region
Fax: (306) 446-6810