The Occupational Therapist-Degree reports directly to the Therapies Manager and receives workload/ clinical guidance from the Physical Therapist-Senior at the YRHC and Occupational Therapist-Degree Senior. The Occupational Therapist-Degree is accountable for assisting the manager in planning, organizing and performing duties associated with the activities of the designated service area within the Occupational Therapy Professional Guidelines to ensure that clients revered receive a high standard of occupational therapy. This will be done in accordance with the Sunrise Health Region mission statement and therapy department statement of purpose, policies and procedures of the facility and department.
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
If you have more than one required additional document, place them into 1 file
(preferably Microsoft Word or PDF) and upload under Additional Document on the Apply screen.
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
Expected Start Date: March 16, 2020
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING "APPLY".
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.