COMBINED LABORATORY & X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST
RHA Job Number:GO-00580146-3
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Combined Laboratory and X-Ray Technologist
Hours to International Airport:4.0
Facility Name:LA RONGE SITE
Posting Date:October 28, 2020
Closing Date:October 28, 2021 17:00
Rate of Pay:Pay Band 14 $32.550 to $34.840 (3 step range)
Performs laboratory/radiology duties for the detection, prevention and management of physiological and pathological conditions.
- Combined Laboratory & X-Ray Technologist Diploma
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
Other Northern Incentives as per SGEU Collective Agreement are prorated:
- Special Northern Leave � after one (1) year of service
- Annual Retention Payment
- Biweekly Northern Allowance
For more information please email Human.Resources@mcrhealth.ca
This is a casual position, there are NO guaranteed hours.
Successful applicant must provide a satisfactory valid Criminal Record Check including vulnerable sector query before an Offer of Employment is made.
Expected Start Date: November 16, 2020
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Mamawetan Churchill River Health Region