Medical Radiation Technologist
RHA Job Number:GO-00620507-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Medical Radiation Technologist
Hours to International Airport:3.0
Facility Name:CYPRESS REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Posting Date:February 23, 2021
Closing Date:February 23, 2022 17:00
Rate of Pay:Pay Band 16 $35.210 to $37.720 (3 step range)
Performs diagnostic technical procedures utilizing radiation equipment for the diagnosis and tracking of disease and pathology.
- Certification with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Registered with the Saskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Registered with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Medical Radiologic Technology diploma
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
The successful candidate is responsible to obtain and provide an original Criminal Record Check (CRC) & Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) from their local police service, RCMP or previous country/countries of residence that is dated within the past six (6) months that is satisfactory to the Saskatchewan Health Authority. Internal candidates may be required to provide a CRC & VSC during recruitment and selection process.
Expected Start Date: March 1, 2021
Expected Up To Date: September 15, 2021
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To