EMERGENCY MEDICAL RESPONDER (CASUAL)
RHA Job Number:GO-00570774-8
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Emergency Medical Responder
Employer:SHA (Sun Country)
Hours to International Airport:2.5
Facility Name:MARYFIELD CLINIC
Posting Date:November 6, 2019
Closing Date:November 19, 2019 21:30
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, On Call
Rate of Pay:Pay Band 11 $21.300 to $22.810 (3 step range)
Provides pre-hospital care for patients including assessing, patient care, transferring and transporting.
- First Aid certificate
- CPR Level C certificate
- Grade 10
- Emergency Medical Responder Certificate
- Licensing Exam to become registered with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to communicate in a cross-cultural setting, where required by the job
- Valid Class 4 driver's license
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
No guaranteed hours. Must be available a minimun of two (2) days per week. Must be available all shifts, short shifts, short notice calls, stats & holidays.
Expected Start Date: November 26, 2019
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Please submit an application by clicking Apply.