OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST DEGREE
RHA Job Number:GO-00599752
Number of Vacancies:1
Hours to International Airport:0.0
Facility Name:PARKRIDGE CENTRE
Department:Interprofessional Practice - Occupational Therapy
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:July 27, 2020
Closing Date:August 6, 2020 21:30
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days
In a 3 week rotation: 14 shifts of 8.00 hours
Rate of Pay: $34.168 to $41.780 (5 step range)
Under the direction of the Manager of Interprofessional Practice, the Staff Occupational Therapist will assume responsibility for the development, scheduling, coordinating and developing of occupational therapy services to a unit or designated area.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists
- Ability to travel both within the region and provincially
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Experience in orthopedic, neurological rehabilitation or long-term care is an asset. Supervisory experience and/or training is an asset.
Expected Start Date: August 16, 2020
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To