Occupational Therapist - Degree
RHA Job Number:GO-00540824-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Hours to International Airport:3.0
Facility Name:CYPRESS REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:July 23, 2018
Closing Date:July 23, 2019 17:00
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days
112.00 hours per 3 week rotation: 14 shifts of 8.00 hours
Rate of Pay: $34.168 to $41.780 (5 step range)
The Occupational Therapist provides assessment and treatment of patients, clients, and residents of all ages with physical, cognitive and/or psychosocial impairments in multiple health care settings as per therapy protocols and best practice guidelines.
The successful candidate must possess well-developed interpersonal skills, have the ability to take initiative and work independently with a positive and supportive attitude in a team environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists
- Valid drivers license and the ability to travel both within the Region and Provincially.
- Field Hours
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
This is a community postion travel is required.
Geographic Location: Former Cypress Health Region
Expected Start Date: September 4, 2018
Expected Up To Date: January 3, 2020
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To