Performs laboratory/radiology duties for the detection, prevention and management of physiological and pathological conditions.
- Combined Laboratory & X-Ray Technologist Diploma
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
To be considered you are required to apply with a Cover Letter and Resume provided.
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
If you have more than on required additional document, place them into 1 file (preferably Microsoft Word or PDF) and upload under Additional Document on the Apply screen.
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
We thank all applicants for your interest; only those invited for interview will be contacted.
Geographic Location: Ile a la Crosse
Expected Start Date: May 4, 2020
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To