The Assistant Head Nurse assists the Care Team Manager to assess, plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate Nursing Services of the nursing department in keeping with the policies, philosophies and objectives of the HHR.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic Life Support for Care Givers (BLS-HCP)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA)
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer skills in such programs as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills to ensure positive outcomes in care
- Ability to promote a collaborative and team approach
- Ability to lead best practice
� An interview may be requested.
� The successful candidate shall be required to provide a satisfactory criminal record check including a vulnerable sector query as a condition of employment.
� Part Time Employees: scheduled hours of work may be reduced during the rotation stipulated when a statutory holiday is recognized during that period.
� OPEN UNTIL FILLED postings are for job vacancies that have gone through the regional posting processes as required by the collective agreements and remain unfilled as there have been no qualified internal applicants. External qualified applicants may now apply. Applications for OPEN UNTIL FILLED postings are reviewed each MONDAY (or the following business day in the case of a Monday statutory holiday) or as determined by the Manager and if there are applicants, the posting is closed. Applications received after closing are late applications and will not be considered.
Geographic Location: Rosetown
Expected Start Date: March 24, 2021
Expected Up To Date: October 18, 2021
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To