This position reports to the Manager of Adult Community and Rehabilitation Services in Mental Health and Addictions. This position is responsible for the provision of clinical assessment, case management, and interventions, as well as health promotion and prevention services to Sunrise Health Region clients eighteen (18) years and older experiencing problems related to mental health.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Nursing or Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA) or Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan (RPNAS)
- Valid drivers license or the ability to travel both within the Region and Provincially
A minimum of two (2) years experience as a nurse in a Mental Health environment in the previous five (5) years.Other Information
- Note: This position is open to all SUN members within the bargaining unit as per Article 27.05 of the SUN Collective Bargaining Agreement, however first preference will be given to employees of Sunrise Health Region.
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
If you have more than one required additional document, place them into 1 file
(preferably Microsoft Word or PDF) and upload under Additional Document on the Apply screen.
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
Expected Start Date: November 6, 2019
Expected Up To Date: June 1, 2020
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING "APPLY".
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.