EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES EMT(PCP-03)
RHA Job Number:GO-00580251
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Primary Care Paramedic
Employer:SHA (Prairie North)
Hours to International Airport:2.5
Facility Name:MEADOW LAKE ROAD AMBULANCE
Employment Term:Part Time
Posting Date:November 7, 2019
Closing Date:November 17, 2019 21:30
Hours of Work:In a 16 week rotation: 56 shifts of 3.00 hours
Rate of Pay: $28.091 to $34.348 (5 step range)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Valid Class 4 drivers license
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics at the PCP/EMT level
- CMA Accredited Pre-Hospital Care Program at the Primary Care Paramedic (PCP/EMT) level
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel both within the region and provincially
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Required Qualifications Continued:
If the employer is unable to find a fully qualified candidate, the employer may be willing to consider an individual willing to obtain the PCP-NOCP 2011 training within a specified time period at their own expense.
Shifts are 24 hour periods of standby, 3 hours are guaranteed each 24 hour period.
Expected Start Date: November 20, 2019
Expected Up To Date: November 20, 2020
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Human Resources Department, Prairie North Health Region
Fax: (306) 446-6810