Promotes health and healing by functioning as a member of the care team to provide optimum care for convalescent, acutely/chronically ill, home care and long-term care clients/patients/residents.
- Licensed with the Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Practical Nursing Diploma
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Communication skills
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
No guaranteed hours.
Shifts (days, evenings, nights) including actual hours, date of commencement and temporary end dates are for informational purpose only and may be subject to change. No guaranteed hours.
Expected Start Date: February 5, 2019
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Human Resources, Prince Albert Parkland Health Region