Promotes health and healing by functioning as a member of the care team to provide optimum care for convalescent, acutely/chronically ill, home care and long-term care clients/patients/residents.
- Licensed with the Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Practical Nursing Diploma
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Communication skills
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
External Applicants MUST upload the following as a single attachment: resume, current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old) Grade 12 or Post Secondary Education Certificates/Transcripts, Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions and any applicable Licenses/Registrations. *** Please note that if all relevant information is not received your application will not be reviewed.
Expected Start Date: June 17, 2019
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING "APPLY".
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.