Promotes health and healing by functioning as a member of the care team to provide optimum care for convalescent, acutely/chronically ill, home care and long-term care clients/patients/residents.
- Licensed with the Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Practical Nursing Diploma
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Communication skills
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
To ensure that you aren't missed for an opportunity, please ensure that your Gateway talent profile and contact information is up to date and/or attach a current resume.
Successful applicant must submit a satisfactory criminal record check, including vulnerable sector search, prior to an offer of employment being made.
Geographic Location: CARROT RIVER
Expected Start Date: June 26, 2020
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To