Full time work in a 4 week rotation: 12 shifts of 11.78 hours, 1 shift of 8.00 hours
Rate of Pay:
$33.353 to $40.683 (5 step range)
Reporting to the manager, the therapist will provide service to patients and physicians by implementing the physician's orders for respiratory patient care. This involves physician and associated staff consultation plus patient education on the purpose and technique for therapy. In addition, the therapist is responsible for the care and maintenance of respiratory equipment.
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Diploma in Respiratory Therapy
• Registered or eligible for registration with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapist (C.S.R.T)
• Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Respiratory Therapist (S.C.R.T)
• Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Au-thority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
• Geographic Location: Multi-Facility - Home Facility - Royal University Hospital
• Multiple Respiratory Therapist positions available in Saskatoon. Permanent, temporary, full time, part time, casual positions available. External applicants applying to the Saskatchewan Health Authority are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of Vaccination will be required prior to offer of employment.
Saskatchewan's largest city is a four season destination and has gained a reputation as a great place to both live and visit. A young, vibrant and entrepreneurial demographic is energizing the city with exciting new things to see and do.