Reporting to a Manager/Rehabilitation Coordinator, the Staff Occupational Therapist is responsible for the assessment and treatment of clients. Staff Therapists have the knowledge to assess and treat clients, but may require some professional guidance/mentoring from peers and senior therapists. All therapists are responsible for the supervision of students.
- Minimum requirement is a baccalaureate degree in Occupational Therapy from a program that is recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists. Must be licensed by the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists and be eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists. Requires CPR certification.
- May include some weekends and stat holiday coverage.
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement.
- HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
- Please submit a cover letter and resume when applying for this position.
- This vacancy is for position 24498.
Geographic Location: PASQUA HOSPITAL
Expected Start Date: May 16, 2021
Expected Up To Date: March 5, 2022
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Employment Services, Wascana Rehabilitation Centre