Emergency Medical Services - EMT
RHA Job Number:GO-00572375-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Primary Care Paramedic
Hours to International Airport:3.8
Facility Name:EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
Employment Term:Part Time
Posting Date:September 24, 2019
Closing Date:September 24, 2020 17:00
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Evenings, Weekends, On Call
112.00 hours per 8 week rotation: 28 shifts of 4.00 hours
Rate of Pay: $28.091 to $34.348 (5 step range)
The selected candidate will provide pre-hospital and community care to residents of the health region consistent with the standards of care, policies and legislation regarding emergency medical services.
- Valid Class 4 drivers license
- CPR/AED Provider Certification
- CMA accredited Pre-Hospital Care Program at the Primary Care Paramedic (PCP/EMT/ICP/EMT-A) level
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics at the PCP/EMT level
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) - Basic
In healthcare is an asset
In Emergency planning is considered an asset
Instructors Certificates also an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Must be in good physical condition and able to meet the physical demands of the position. Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Must be able and willing to work within the Health Facility in assigned areas, helping with patient care and performing within scope of practice.
Expected Start Date: October 14, 2019
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To