Provides organized recreation and leisure activities to enhance clients/patients/residents quality of life (mental, emotional, physical and spiritual
Previous: Twelve (12) months previous experience working in a health care environment.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills, where required by the job
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with special needs clients/patients/residents
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
Expected Start Date: September 9, 2019
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To