Responsible for the acquisition, preparation, checking and distribution of medications/pharmaceutical products and supplies to Nursing Units, other facilities and community-based health care services.
- Pharmacy Technician certificate
Previous: No previous experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
Non qualified candidates may be considered.
Expected Start Date: February 13, 2017
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To